Tuesday, November 24, 2009

LOL!



Hey guys!LOL!Alright THIS is my OFFICAL BLOG no joke.I'm reallllllly sorry 4 giving you guys other web sites and i really lost my password and so on.



<-----This is my lil sis when she was 2 or 3 .I cant remember.She(Vanessa)is sooooooo cute.




ALL ABOUT ME:
My name is Yolanda Hernandez but people call me Yoli so that got stuck to me ever since then.I was born on Jan. 13,1998.So its almost my BIRTHDAY and hopefully I'll get time to write in here when its time.I HATE drama but i guess its everywhere.I might sometimes be depressed and you can tell by looking at my clothes,usualy i wear black and blue when im upset.I loved to write alot so i'll be writing stories in here AND lyrics made BY ME or ones that are already written.I'll see you 2morrow!=)Peace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment