Friday, February 12, 2010

Live it upPart 001

Alex
Have you ever wonder what life is on the other side?As in the world of vampires.Hi,My name is Alex Vilot and I belive in vampires.People think I'm crazy or something but I'm not because I'm one of them.I look like a normal 17 year old girl with blue eyes.I haev a special necklace that lets me be in the sunlight.I was born in Italy,Volturiaa 1652.I was the first vampire alive.

Since then other vampires started to be alive.I am the leader of the Volturi.I have 2 powers that is so great no human can destroy me.I can change my apperence to what ever I want.My smell and voice completely change.My other power is that I can destroy any one or anything.Jane has the same power but hers can only have much afect.I have heard about the Cullens thought I dont even know them.I drink human blood .

.I have just started school.I dressed all in black and I started to run to Forks Wishlet High.That was the weirdest name I have ever heard in all my life.I am 106 years old.
I stopped running about a mile to Forks Wishlet High.A shiny volvo pasted me.I smell the air.Vampire.

They might be the Cullens.I made my self look like a girl I saw by the name Jessica Stanly.My eyes changed to brown.I stole a car and made my way to Forks Wishlet High.Jessica was not there.When I walked out of the stolen car Bella walked up to me."Jess I thought you were sick."Bella said."Its a miracle."I said.Edward Cullen was talking to Alice and Jasper.I listened closly."I thought Jessica was sick today."Alice said."Apperently."He said.

"Bella I'm feeling sick again."Jess I'll take-"Its fine Bella.You dont need to do anything."I hissed.Bella looked taken back.I walked in the bathroom a changed myself to me.

anything like this is Alex's thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment