Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think I love you[Sam Uley love story]Part 001

Juliet

My life.Its always a question.My brother Seth always tells me what am I going to do.I never know.My name is Juliet Clearwater.I have 2 siblings named Leah and Seth.Leah is always mad but when I'm near she's different.Seth is different,he is really out going and fun to be around.My family was in Washington,Forks while I was in Idaho for summer.I was visiting my best friend Amy.
Amy

We were in a beach called Sandpoint,Idaho.Amy and I were looking at hott guys playing volleyball.Just then my phone rang Outta Here By Esmee Denters.I slide it open."Hello?"I said."Juliet!"Seth yelled."Yes this is me.What do you want?"Edward and Bella are getting married."Edward and Bella are getting married?"Who are they?"Some friends.Anywas can you make it by Sunday?"I though about it."Yes.I think I can."Julie!"Leah screamed."Yes Lee?"I miss you and my boyfriend dumped me."She whined."I'm soo -"I stoped talking because one of the guys was checking me out."I'm sorry Lee.I need to go bye!"I hunged up.The boy walked up to us."Hello beautiful."He said.Just then we heard a growel.He turned around and came face to face with Seth."What the hell?!"I screamed.I pulled Seth far away from them."What the hell Seth?!"I yelled."I dont want you with someone like him.Your my little sister."I dont care Seth!"Were going back."NOOO!You cant keep taking me away from my friends!Thats all you ever do!"I sobbed.

 I slammed the door opened to our house."Leave me alone!"I yelled at him."Juliet."He warned.Leah and Emily came over and saw me crying."What the hell Seth?!"Leah yelled at him.Leah huged me while Emily taked to Seth."Shh whats wrong Julie?"She said."Seth keeps taking me away from my freinds."I sobbed.Seth walked in with 6 shirtless boys.One of them stared at me.Leah groweled and left."Who the hell are you people?"I whispored."My nme is Sam and this is my pack."Sam said."I'm Juliet Clearwater.Nice to meet you."I whispored.I got up and was about to leave when Seth said"I'm sorry Juliet."I shrugged and walked upstairs.

I was dressed up in a black strapless dress for Edward and Bella's party.Seth havent talked to me since Wednesday."You ready Juliet?"Leah said.I didnt respond.I went downstairs to find that the guys were ready.Sam looked really good.What am I thinking?Sam is 21 and I'm 17.Ugh.I smiled weakly.I saw Seth standing outside.I slowly walked up to him.He turned his head and sighed."Im sorry."I blurted.He slood up and gave me a hug."No,I'm sorry."Seth said.We arrived at the Cullens house.Alice answered the door."Hi Juliet!"She said.She gave me a small hug."Hey."I said.Jasper was behind Alice.

Jasper gave me a hug.Sure he was a new vampire but he can controll himself around me."Hey Jaz."I smiled."Juliet we missed you."He whined.I laughed.I sat on one of the tables.As you can see I HATE Edward and Bella but the rest of the Cullens I like.Even Rosalie.Stupid Bella.Stupid Edwin.Next thing you know shes pregnat.I though.Someone groweled behind me.Oh yeah stupid mind reader.I hope Bella dumps him for Jacob.That would be funny.I smiled thinking that though."Did you have to come?"Edward scoffed."No,I just wanted some fun."I said scaratly.

I hope Bella dumps him for Jacob then Edwin will have to kill himself.Yeah what a good thought.I smiled.Suddenly Edward choked me.I was trying to breath some air here.Bella dumps Edward.Yeah.The more I thought that the more harder he pressed."Let go of her!"Sam yelled across the room.Everyone looked at him and Bella rushed to his side.Sam turned into a wolf and attached Edward.He threw me across the room.Leah and Seth helped me up.My head was bleeding and I had  a cut  threw my arm.I wimpered.Sam turned back and carried me out of there."I'm sorry."He whispored before I blacked out.

"Juliet please wake up."I'm sorry Juliet.You got me pissed."Your my imprint."He whispored.I opened my eyes.Alfa  say what?I saw Edwin,Seth and Sam around me.I glared at Edward.Get out bloodsucker you almost tryied to kill me.Go to hell.Edward left."You what?"I asked Sam.Seth glared at Sam before leaving."Your my imprint Juliet."Sam said.I brought his lips to mine.He realted quickly.We did a hott make out in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment