Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things Do Change Part 001

"OMG!"A-Tal yelled as C-Razy did a back flip.I laughted.We are sorta like a gang named Night Shield  because we are always together.Blood was the first one to make it up and he's also the leader.There are 7 people in our gang.There's Jason,Tommy,Mark,Byran,John,Antony and me.We all have nicknames.Every person has a different story to why they came here.

Scarlett & Night Shield
My story is that I ran away from foster care.Every single house I went to had a son and they will always open the door when I'm changing and stuff.
These are our nicknames:
Byran is Blood
Jason is Cat
Tommy is C-Razy
John is Shark
Mark  is Maximm

Antony is A-Tal
and finally theres me
Me is Lexi

Story
"That was cool C-Razy!"Cat yelled.C-Razy smiled at me.I laughed quietly.Blood came from behind me."Night Shield we need to move."He said.We walked and walked finaly we reach a sign that said Forks,Washington."Where are we Blood?"I asked."Forks,Washington my friend lives here and he said we can live with him Lexi."He said."I'm hungry!"Maximm yelled."Shut up Maximm we're almost there."They aruged untill Maximm give in.We reached a small house near the beach.A group of boys came out of the bushes."Good to see you again Blood."One of them said."Sam this is Night Shield.Night Shield this is my friend Sam and his gang."He spoke."Night Shield meet Jacob,Jared,Paul,Embry and Quil."Sam said."Hey."we said."I'm Lexi and these babons are Cat,C-Razy,Maximm,A-Tal and Shark."I said."Hey!"They said."What?I only said the truth?"Sometime hit my back and I turned and with my mind threw C-Razy into the nearest wall.Sam and his gang started in aww."h-how did she do that,Blood?"Jared asked."Lexi is the newest member in our group and she was power to what her mood is.Lexi can you show us?"Blood asked."Sure."I said.I focused on Sam.My eyes turned red and I got fire on  my hands.I threw the fire to Sam but before it could get to his I snapped my fingers and it fell.Sam was surpised."That was cool Lexi!"C-Razy yelled."No duh."I said.I looked at Blood and then my eyes turned completely black."Blood."I said
Blood POV:Lexi stared at me then her eyes turned completely black."Blood."She said.


No comments:

Post a Comment