Saturday, January 9, 2010

Don't Lie To Me Part 1

New Gwen since Maddie's death^^^^^^^
Gwen crying^^^^^^^

Riley's house in Forks,Washington^^^^


Brad^^



Amanda(left)Tori(right)^^^




Gwen's outfit^^^





Uncle Riley^^







Maddison's outfit^^






Gwen^^








Maddison(left)Gwen(right)



"leave me alone!"I yelled.Amanda,Tori and Brad looked taken back."How could you!I thought you guys were my friends!"i sobbed."Gwen please let us explain."Tori pleaded."No!First I tell you all my secrets then you tell the whole school?!Who the hell does that!"No one spoke.We were in the park and I was sitting in the grass crying and they were sitting next to me."I just cant belive it was you guys.I never had friends for that risen and now I hear from clarie that the whole school knows.What the heck?I know I'm not perfect and i just ask for you guys to promise not to tell anyone and you guys just do it.To have a sister in the hospital almost dieing to death and my parents dont care about us.While everyone knows now thanks guys."I said crying a little bit."Gwen I didnt know.I'm sorry."Amanda said.I wiped my tears off."Forget about it.Tomorrow my uncle is coming to get us and I'll be out of your lives forever."I ran to my house.The phone was ringing when I opened the door.I grabed it."Hello?"Hey there pumpkin."Hi uncle Riley."How was school?"I dont want o talk about it."okay.Change of plans I'm coming to get you right now."The door bell rang.I haunged up and opened the door.Uncle Riley gave me a hug behind him was my sister Maddison."Gwen!"She yelled.She huged me tightly.




Forks,Washington:"Well here it is."Riley said putting down my bags in my room."Thanks."I said."Gwen I want you to meet Dr.Cullen and his family tonight.we're going over."Okay."I said.Maddison came inside."hey M."I said.She looked at me in a sad way.Maddison sat next to me.That worried me."M whats wrong?"Gwen..I-I have cancer again."I covered my mounth.Maddison has had cancer before but then it stopped.The docter said it would be impossible if she had it again."No.Your lieing Maddison pkease tell me your lieing."I begged.She shock her head."God!Everything bad has to happen to you!Why cant it happen to someone els!!Im so sorry M."I sobbed.Maddiosn huged me.Maddison is only months young from me.She was 16 and I was turning 17 in 3 more months.We clamed down and changed.We were in the car when Maddison talked."Gwen if I die please talk to dad."She said."Maddison you are not going to die."I whispored.The ride was silet.No one dared to talk.Riley was sad Maddison was saying this crazy stuff about her death.We parked behind a shiny volvo.Dr.Cullen's house was nice and far from any city.Dr.Cullen waited for us in the porch.Riley and Dr.Cullen shoke hands."Ah friend its been long."He said.We went inside and there was 7 people sitting in the couch."Carlisle I would like you to meet Gwen and Maddison."Riley said.I smile a little bit,I was still sad about what Maddison said."Hi."Maddison said."Gwen,Maddison meet Emmett,Rosalie,Jasper,Alice,Edward and Esme."Carlisle said.Edward stared at my hopeless eyes."Gwen,can I talk to you outside?"Maddy said.We went outside."Gwen I'm sorry."She said."Why?"I asked.She pulled out a knife."Don-dont Maddy."i sobbed."Remember I will always be there for you En."she stabed herself."Noooo!!Maddy!"I yelled and sobbed.Riley and Carlisle heard me so they ran outside.They saw me grabing Maddy."Gwen!What the hell happened!?"Riley yelled."She killed herself.I couldn't do anything."I sobbed.Remember I will always be there for you En. was the last thing she said to me.Carlisle helped me carry maddy inside.In her hand was a note.I grabed it and cried even more when I read it:


Death is commen and lots of people go throught it.


I know my death is near.I just dont want it to happen.


I know I will miss Gwen.Gwen what a great sister she was


for me.She helped me threw everything,even threw cancer.


I just know she will make it threw when I die.Just yesterday when Dr.Nelisa


told me I had cancer I knew I was going to die.Nobody can save me not even Gwen.


I love her with my whole heart.



Riley found me outside crying my eyes out."Shhh Gwen we need to get inside."We got inside the cullens house.I sat on the couch and covered my face with my hair."We will always be together Gwen."8 year old Maddiosn said."Yeah because nothing can separat us."8 year old me said."but death can sepret us Gwen."Dont say that Maddy."

"Gwen are you okay?"Edward said.I looked up at him.He was sitting across from me."Is she-"No we couldn't save her.She stabed herself so deep."He interrupted."oh."Life is so unfair.God why did she have to die why not me.i thought in my head.

I remembered the promise I made her.I got my cellphone out and dialed my dad."Dad."Hey Gwen."I couldn't take it any longer."dad Maddys dead."I sobbed."What?"She told me she had cancer again.Tonight she killed herself.I need you."I sobbed."Don't worry hun.I'll pick you up tomorrow."Okay bye."I closed my phone."Your leaving Forks tomorrow?"Edward asked."Yeah.Since Mad-Maddie died I cant be here anymore.Bye"The next day my day came for me and I left Forks.Forever.For now.


March.....April......May.....June......July..............Aguste..........


Every month was harder for me to overcome Maddie's death.Maddie's birthday, was harder for me.I just couldn't overcome her death.News about her death spred around my school today.Everyone asked me about it.I would burts it tears.Since her death I'm not me but different.I changed my hair color.Everyday I would be in my room looking at her pictures.I searched for my mom's pictures.I found them under my dad's bed.Since Feburay the last time i saw Edward I would constely scream at night.Finally my dad had enought of it and send me to live with Riley..again.Riley was sad that I would be like this."Gwen,you have to get over it.Its been 6 months!"He yelled."Why are you yelling?"I said."I can't see you like this anymore!"okay."I went to my room.
Maddison's POV:I saw Gwen crying in her room.I could never see her again.I jumped off her the tree and went to the Cullen's house.I went to Carlsile's office.I nocked."yes?"He said."Carlsile?"Come in."I went inside his office."I have to see her."I said."Maddison we talked about this already."I know but she's suffering because of me."mmmm.I don't know."Please Gwen wont tell anyone.I know."I-"Carlsile."Alice interuppted."She won't tell.I saw a vision that we told her and she didnt get scared nor she'll tell."She said."there's your answer."I smiled and ran to her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment