Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't Lie To Me Part 3

Moon^^^
Caleb at the age of 7^^^

Star^^^


Melondy at the age of 7^^



2 year later

Its been one year since I've seen Adam but I'm quiet happy with Alex.I'm now 19 years old and Caleb,Melondy have grown.Caleb is 7 and so is Melondy.Alex got me pregnant just last year and now we have a small daughter.We named her Star Falome because when we saw her she looked so bright.Caleb and Melondy are happy to have a younger sister even thought they will no longer see Adam their dad.




"MOM!Caleb hit me!"Melondy yelled."Caleb don't hit your sister."I said.Alex and I were sitting in the couch with Star.Caleb was playing with our dog Moon.Caleb looked up."What?I didn't do anything."He said.The door bell rang and I got up still carring Star and with my free hand opened the door.There he was."Adam."I said.He eyed the baby in my arms."Vanessa so good to see you."He said."DAD!"Caleb yelled.he ran and huged his father.Melondy just glared at him.She knew everything that he did.Alex came from behind me."Alex so good to see you."Adam said.Alex frowned."Whta are you doing here?And without that whore?"Alex told him."Alex stop."I whispord."I came to see my son and daughter."He hissed."GET OUT!YOU CHEATED ON MY MOM!I HATE YOU!"MElondy yelled.I gave Star to Alex and huged Melondy."NO!He's stayin'."Caleb said."Caleb you dont understand dad cheated on mom and he left us.Alex was always with us."Melondy explained.Caleb stared at Adam and ran to huge his sister."I HATE YOU,GET OUT!"He yelled."Caleb please."Adam begged."See whta you did to them."I saidAdam stared at me sadly and he turned and left.I

No comments:

Post a Comment