Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lie 2 Me part 01

*Dylan
*Drake

*Zac


*Belinda


*Vanessa



*Melondy




*Tori






*Chloe
"Mel?Earth to Melondy."belinda said waving her hands in my face.
"Huh?Oh sorry I zoomed out."I said.Belinda and I had art together.And so did Belinda's brother.I saw Dylan walking slowly like he was famouse or something.He smiled at me something he never does.
"Linda why does your brother smile at me?"God knows.He never smiles.he's so.."Emo?"I said."Yeah and his friend is sooo sexy.
"Eww.Linda are you serious?"Yeah."When Dylan was a few feet from me Drake pushed him making Dylan fall.ugh jerk.i thought.I got out of my seat and helped dylan up.
"Are you okay Dyl?"i asked."yeah umm thanks Mel."He said leaving me there by myslef.Art went by sssllllllloooooooowwwwwlllllyyyyyyyyyy.During lunch Dylan kept giving me werid looks and Drake...he was smoking with his friends.Linda,Chloe,Tori and I were talking about friday night when the bitch of all bitches showed up.
"Hello Melondy."She hissed.
"Hiya bitch.What do you want?"I said pissed.
"Weellll.I came here to reminde Belinda about what we talked about yesterday."I looked at Belinda.was this girl for real?
"I know Vanessa.I will,like i said."Belinda said.When Vanessa left we were speechless.
"What was she talkin' about?"Chloe growled."She told me to....tell the whole school that...Mel is a slut."She said.
"What!Why?!"I yelled.Belinda laughted."Because dear Melondy if I don't i'll be kicked out of cheerleading squad.









No comments:

Post a Comment