Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love Never Dies Part 2

John^
Vanessa crying^






Vanessa's outfit^

Melondys gift from Serina a dora doll




Melondys gift^from byran





Melondys gift from Vanessa^







Melondys gift from Alex ex dad^






Lucy(ugh the B****)^








Alex(Mr.F)^


I changed into a dress and high heels.Soon the food was finished and everyone was talking about random things that is untill Lucy walked in.The room stoped talking."Hey baby.I missed you."lucy cooed.I looked at Adam."what the hell is she talking about?!"I yelled.Caleb and Melondy stoped what they were doing and ran to me."Serina take Caleb,Johnny and Melondy upstairs.Please."I said.Serina grabed them and went upstairs.So did Alex."You didnt tell her?"tell me what?"I said pissed."Vanessa I dont know how to say this but Lucy is pregnant and I'm the father of the kid."He answered."What the HELL?!How could you!I guess wance a man-whore always a man-whore right?Just get out of my house."Vanessa I-"Leave!I guess Caleb and Melondy weren't enoght for you."i said."they need me Vanessa."You should of thought of that a long time ago before you fucked her!"Vanessa please.What if they ask about their father?Huh?What are you gonna say?"
"Im gonna say YOU didnt give a fuck about them.I guess when you were in "hawii" all you did was fuck her."
"Baby come on."Lucy whinned.
Adam stood up and looked at me before leaving."ugh."I said.
Alex was the first one down.I was sitting in the couch cring.Alex hugged me."shhhh V everything will be alright."He cooed."How do you know?"i said."I know because Im older."He kissed my hair.
Soon Melondy and Caleb came down."thanks Serina."i said.Wiping my eyes."Your welcome."she said.I huged my kid..Soon it was time to open presents.Melondy got a Dora doll from Serina.A doll house from Alex and a Baby Alive from me.
Soon everyone left exsept Byran..Caleb and Mel fell asleep in the couch.I put a blanket on them."Hey Alex lets go upstairs."I whispord.We went upstairs to my room."Alex thanks for coming."Your welcome."Alex stared at my lips.He started to get closer.I kissed him and that's when i felt butterflys in my stomack.Alex put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body.We kissed like there was no tomorrow.
Alex pulled back a little and took off his shirt.He then got on top of me.He kissed my neck."Alex stop."I said.He didn't listen to me but he kept on kissing my neck to my jaw.He paused.Alex put on his shirt and layed there with me.
In the morning we were attacked by Melondy and Caleb."Wake up!"They yelled.That startedeld me.I yawned.I looked at Alex sleeping."Mel,Caleb wake up Alex."I whispord.Caleb smiled wickedly.Caleb went down and got a cup of water.He throught the water on alex.Who woke up instely."Huh."I laughted.
"Come on guys lets eat."I called.I kissed Alex before going downstairs.I baked eggs,bacon and pancakes for them.Alex came down 5 minutes later in his clothes."Hey babe.I gotta go but I'll be back later."He said putting his arms around me."Okay."I said.Kissing him.When Alex left Caleb and Melondy started to ask questions."Mommy are you dating Alex?"Melondy said."None of ur buseness."I said poking her nose.She laughted.

No comments:

Post a Comment