Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love Never Dies Part 1

Caleb wore^
Melondy(left) wore^(the right one doesnt is inviesable)

Vanessa outfit she wore to the mall


Caleb^^^^^^^^^^^^



Avery(R.I.P Av)^




Johnny^ Calebs best friend





Serina^^






Melondy^^^^







Vanessa ^


I was woken by my 4 year old son and daughter Caleb and Melondy."mommy wake up!"Caleb yelled.I got up and saw Caleb and Melondy there.I gave them a big hug before getting up.Yesterday I had tons og homework to do."Caleb call me when Avery says so."i told him.we went downstairs and Avery was cooking breakfast.I got my backpack off the counter."Bye guys!"i yelled.I got in my car and drove 5 min. to school.

Lunch:

"Vaaaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeessssssssssaaaaaaaa!"serina yelled.We both left the lunch room and went outside."hey hows Caleb?"she asked."good.I have to leave early."why?"because I have to take them to the docter."My phone rang.I picked it up."Mommy."caleb sobbed."Baby whats wrong?"They have Melondy."who has melondy?"the stranger that killed aunt Avery."What?Baby stay where you are Im coming."i hunged up and called the plice.I told them everything."V whats happing?"serina said."Someone has melondy,I need to go."I ran to my car."tell him its an emerginsey!"I yelled before driving off.When I got to my house there was 5 police cars.Caleb and Melondy were outside with their heads down.I got off and ran to them."omg what happed?"i said.Melondy looked up.Her whole face was scratched up.I huged her close."Mel what happed to your face?"i said worried.She said nothing."Are you Vanessa Starz?"the officer asked me."Yes I am.What happed here?"i said"Its appears that John Mendez has been looking for you so he killed Avery Starz because she wouldnt say a thing.John threw your daughter face first threw the glass door.We already helped her."he said."thank you."I carried Caleb and Melondy inside the house.The whole place was a mess.The sun had already disappeared.The police officers were gone."Caleb,Melondy want to sleep with me?"i asked."yes."they said.We went upstairs and they went inside my room.I went in Melondys room to grab a blanket.Their stood John."get out."i said."i come back and this is what you say V."he said.He tired to touch me."Touch me and i will call the police again."He smiled and left.

I went to my room and saw Caleb and Melondy already asleep.I layed next to them and rapped the blanket around them.

Next day:I got woken up by my cell phone ringing."Hello?"i said sleepy."Vanessa?"Oh hey Mr.F."Vanessa im coming to give you your homework from yesterday.oh shit,I forgot.

"okay Mr.F see you in a few."i hunged up.Melondy opened one eye."hey sweetie."Hi mommy."she responded.Caleb got up."hey how about we go Christmas shopping."i asked them."christmas shopping?"Caleb asked."todays the 24th christma eve."yes!lets Go!"Melondy yelled.I got dress in pink sweats,blue tank top and zebra sweater.I found my pink shoes and yellow branclet under my bed.Melondy put on a red dress and Caleb wore a green shirt and jeans.The door bell rang.
"stay here."i said.I went and opened the door.It was Mr.F .He is 18."hi Vanessa."hi."Mommy!"Melondy yelled.She ran downstairs and huged my right leg."Mommy Caleb is being mean to me."she whinned."I did not!"caleb yelled.He also ran down the stairs and huged my left leg.Caleb looked up to see Mr.F smiling.
"Mommy who is the stranger?"Melondy asked.I grabed her.She looked at him then she huged my neck."Melondy this is my biology teacher Mr.F."i said."maddison I didnt knew you had kids."He said."yeah Caleb and Melondy are twins."Mr.F bent down and gave Caleb a warm smile.He opened his arms.Caleb ran in them.
"who is their father?"Alex Hart my best friend."Mr.F put Caleb down and handed me my homework.I put it down on the cofee table."Okay i'll be going I'll see next week."No you wont Mr.F Im not going to school anymore."and why not?"
"because my life is here taking care of them not in school.I barely have anytime to spend with my kids nowadays.I just cant rist it.Im sorry."I gave him back the papers he gave me.I grabed my purse and keys and closed the door behind me.
I left Mr.F standing there.I got in the car and drove off.I called Alex."hey babe."he said."hey Alex can you come home today?"yes i can but why?"Baby i miss you and theres things you should know.The kids miss you.Anywas Im having sorta like a Christams party and I want you to come as santa."okay i will.I miss you so much.Bye."bye I love you."I hanged up.
The mall was crowded like always.I bumping into someone."here let me-Vanessa?"Alex said."daddy!"Caleb yelled.Alex gave him a hug then one to Melondy.He gave me a kiss on the lips."hey Im here shopping and you?"shopping for them."he said.Alex was a swimmer that ment that people gave him money so he could teach them or try to find things under water.
"Hey what happend to Melondy face?"Alex asked."long story short.John was in the house looking for me,he killed my sister.Then he threw Melondy threw the glass door."my brother?"yes."I cant belive him."We shopped for hours untill we decided to head back."V I invited Bryan."Alex said."okay."i went in the kitchan and started to cook a cake.Caleb and Melondy were around the christmas tree laughing and having fun.The door bell rang.Alex opened it.Serina and Johnny walked in."Hey,V!"she yelled.Johnny was 4.Serina started to help me cook.After 2 hours later we were finished.Once again the door bell rang and in walked Brayan F. my biology teacher.I huged him.He huged back."Hey B."I said



No comments:

Post a Comment