Sunday, December 20, 2009

This Is My Life intro.

Werewolve pack---hates the cullen---doesnt know that Destiny & Carly are releted to Rosalie
Damon---vampire--feeds off humans

Esme & Carlisle Cullen---vampires---together


Edward Cullen---vampire--feeds off of animal blood



Emmett---vampire---loves Rosalie---friends with Destiny and Carly




Jasper & Alice---vampires---together---Alice likes to dress up Destiny and Carly





Bella---human----hates vampires-----loves werewolves----friends with Carly






Carly----Vampire----hates werewolves---big sis Rosalie and Destiny--







Lilly---human---friends with Destiny---








Rosalie--vampire--lil sis Carly---middle sis Destiny---over procted of Carly and Destiny









Destiny----human---big sis Rosalie and lil sis Carly---hates Bella
Carly and I were going to see Rosalie in Forks,the coldest and wetest place in the whole state.When we got off the plane I saw my big sis and her family(THE CULLENS)Rosalie huged me."How was LA?"she asked."you know sunny,loud,boring."i said.Emmett,Rosalies boyfriend huged me."hey there."he said."ugh.Put her down your Emmett your going to make her like you more."Rosalie whinned.He stopped huging me.I saw Alice and Jasper smiling at me.Jasper was the first one to hug me."hiya Jaz."I said."hi Destiny."He said.The Cullens were my family.Rosalie became a vampire but later discovered our parents had a baby which was me and then Carly.Carly is a vampire."well,well,well what do we have here?"someoen behind me said."Damon."Rosalie groweld."nice to see you again Rosalie."Damon said.Rosalie pushed me behind her."Get away from her Damon!"She yelled.











No comments:

Post a Comment