Friday, December 4, 2009

The Dreamer part 1




Lola's outfit ^






Life is always more.Dreams are less.I live with my cousin Sara.I live in Washington near a little town named Forks.Really really far from home. I miss the sunlight....the forest.....the people.I was born in Idaho.My parents are................really great people before............they died.I really miss them.Its been like hell with out them.My 5 year old sister Matie has been crying alot.My brother Jack...he really misses mom and dad.Somehow i'd wish they were still here.We were a VERY happy family back then.Saras been yelling my name so i have to go.Bye it doesnt change anything.
I stoped riting in my journal my parents gave me before they died.I put on a black shirt,checker hoodie,gray flats and black skinny jeans.I quickly did my make-up.
I went downstairs and saw 2 girls talking with Sara.They finaly looked at me."oh!lola these are my friends.thats Cheles and Chloe."she said pointing at them."Hi."i whispord.Since my parents died i would barly talk to anyone."Lola lets go shopping!"she yelled.I nodded.We went in Saras old van.Chloe started to talk to me."Lola?I know how you feel.My parents are divorced and its been crazy going from one place to another.Just try to be open.Sara told us what happend and Im really sorry."Its not your fault Chloe."i said.We got inside the mall.I saw two people looking at me.They were both really pale not like everyone else but i guess thats what all Forks people look like.I cant stand the cold at all."lola?Lola?you there."Sara said waving her hands in my face."sorry im just thinking about my parents."i lied."Sara do you know all the kids in forks high school?"yeah.why?"she asked.We walked to the food court."do you know some kids that are like pale?"oh..yeah.theres the Cullens."I looked to where she was looking and for sure there was now 4 people with the 2 i saw earlire.They were whisporing to each other and glaring at me."the blond girl is Rosalie and the musculkar guy next to her is Emmett.The pixie hair girl is Alice.Jasper is the one that looks like his in pain or something i dont know.the bruntt is Isabella Swan but people call her Bella and then there Edward Cullen.Perfect ovbivly but his taken.I heard that Dr.Carlisle Cullen adopted them.Its sooo wired."she whispord.when she said 'adopted them' i remembered my parents said that they adopted us.Our really parents died a long time ago."Sara i need to leave.Im so sorry."i whispord.I walked home.Its really not that far.It started to rain.My phone rang.I grabed my phone from my pocket "hello Lola dear?"Mara im not with Sara anymore.i just need to be alone for a while."okay but be very carful dear.if anything happens to you i will never forgive myself."okay bye."i hunged up.I walked and walked.I didnt know where i was going but i was better then the mall.I guess i like to be alone.I sat in a tree trunck far away from the road.I took out my journal and started to write.
Dear Diary,
I cant stop thinking about whats about to come.I just dont think i can go any futher anymore.My parents before they died they told me,Mitie and Jack that they adopted us.I cant live on a lie.I know that a animal did not kill my parents but something or someone did.When i looked in thier arms it was all scratched up.I- It was bad seeing the people you love die in front of you.Thats all i have to say for now.
I looked at what i have written.I am so crazy.Somehow Jack my brother found me."lola!are you crazy?"he asked me."no.."i said."come on lets go home aunt mara is going crazy."I got in his car."oh lola my friends wants to meet you."no thanks."lola stop being stubborn!"Jack look out!"i yelled before we hit a tree.then i black out.
Alice Cullens POV:
i saw a vision of lola and her brother getting hit by a tree."edward!"i yelled.Bella and Edward looked up."what did you see?"he said."lola and her brother got hit by a tree.jack survied but lola didnt."i said sadly."you mean the girl we saw in the mall?the girl with long brown hair?"bella asked."yes.we gotta help her."
Normal POV:I got woken up by a beating meter.I opened my eyes and saw..................

No comments:

Post a Comment