Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Dreamer Part 2

Shadow Lolas dog ^



Jesse^

??????



Mariana^

?????





Cody^

??????





Melina^

??????




Silver^






human






Chloe^
human












Lolas outfit for school^









Sara^
human

Matie^another picture of her when she was younger
human

Aunt Mara^
human



Lola^
human

Jack^
werewolve

Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale^
vampire/vampire

Edward Cullen and Bella Swan
vampire/human

Carlisle Cullen and Esme
vampire/vampire


Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen
vampire/vampire

I realiz i was in the hospital.I saw Dr.Cullen."Hello I'm Dr.Cullen and you seem to have lost a lot of blood.Your brother is outside the door."Dr.Culen said and left.Jack came in."lola are you alright?"yes where is Matie?"with aunt mara."oh."you know Dr.Cullens son?Edward?He saved you Lola.The tree was-was about to brack down and hit you.I couldnt do anything.im sorry."Jack."i huged my brother like never before."thats why im leaving you."he said.i pulled back.did he just say he was leaving me."No!no jack you-you cant leave me.No!"Lola its for the best."he said sadly."you-you cant ever say that to me.You just cant.Ever.Jack what happend was nothing."Nothing compared to what could of happend.Lola please."I cant lose you.Not another person.I cant."Im sorry."he leaving me.
After a while i left the hospital.And since then i never left my room.I never talked to anyone.Aunt Mara and Sara were sad seeing me like this but i'd just lost my life.Jack never came back like he said.Months pasted.January....February.......March.......April

Dear Diary,

Today is like the last.I never leave my room.Aunt Mara is worried about me but i dont think she should.This is normal.Tommorrow i have to go to school and ever time i got home.....


I stoped writing."lola!your going to be late!"aunt mara yelled.i put on the necklace Jack gave me when i was 9 years old.It was a black flower with gold on the outside.I quickly changed.I ran downstairs and saw Sara,Chelse and Chloe."Hi Lola."they said sadly.Sara told them about what happend and so they understand.We made it to Forks High School at 6:55.I was wearing bright colors but that didnt mean i ws happy.A girl with black hair and a black dress walked up yo me."hi are you new here?"she asked"yeah my names Lola."i said."im Silver.hey wanna sit together in lunch?"yeah."you can meet my friends."I left for my class.The classes were really esay for me.Then it was lunch.I saw Silver yelling my name and for the first time since my bro left i laughted.There was 3 girls and 3 boys sitting in the table."guys this is Lola."she introduced me."Lola this is Mariana,Melina,Cody,Zac and Jesse."so im guessing you guys are emo right?"i asked."pretty much."they said together.We all talked until THE CULLENS arrived.Everyone stopped and stared.Edward and Bella stared at me.

After school endes,at home:

"Lola dear i got you something."aunt mara said.there was something in front of me."open it."she told me.When i opened it was................... A husky."Lola,Jack send you this."she said.when she said Jack,i froze."jack-jack send me this?"yes."I picked it up and went to my room.There was a note on the dogs collar.
Dear lola,
Im sorry I left you.I know your suffering because of me.
I want you to go to La Push and meet Sam.
He'll explain everything to you that I cant.
Call Sam at this number ******
before going to La Push.
Love ya 4ever,
Jack
I grabed my phone and called Sam."Hello?"Sam this is Lola.My brother Jack told me to call you.He said you'll explain everything about werewolves."i said."your Jack Wests little sister?"yes."okay i'll tell the rest.Can you meet me in La Push in about 5 min.?"yes."I hunged up.Shadow was sleeping on my bed.
























































1 comment:

  1. i like this story.you can feel what lola is going throught.

    ReplyDelete