Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Dreamer part 3

Jacob^
Lolas outfit^








Seth^

















I grabed my iPod and listened to I Promise You by Selena Gomez andThe Scence.I remembered when we were all happy together.I stoped listening to it and ran outside.I walked to La Push.I saw 5 guys and Sam waiting for me."Your Jacks sister?"one of them said."yes."i answered."Lola these are Seth,Embry,Paul,Quil and jacob."sam said."here."i gave them the note that Jack wrote to me.Sam read it and nodded to them."very well then.We will tell you."he said.We walked to the highest cliff and sat down."Where is Jack then?"quil asked."he left me."what happend?"Seth asked."Jack found me in the woods and then we crashed into a tree.When I woke up he said he was leaving because if he got angry he could hurt me."i explained."He left to save you Lola.Not many of us would do that."Sam said."i know."i said."does any of you have more questions for Lola?"sam asked them."do you know the cold ones?"jacob asked me."i know the Cullens are vampires if thats what you mean."i said.then i forgot something."and Bella is human."i said."how do you k-"I know because of what they look like."i interrupted sam.I saw sort of like a vision."Edward im going to La Push."Bella said."No your NOT!"edward yelled."why?!"Because Lola is there and she knows we're vampires thats why."he yelled.
"Lola?"quil said."oh sorry.Bella is coming here.I saw sort of like the futer."Jacob came running in."guys it was Bella shes coming."he said."we know."i said.Sam quickly explained everything to Jacob."lola!"Matie yelled.She was going to get hurt by a shiny volvo.
"I gotta go."i said running to the road.I saw Matie in the middle of the road."Matie!Get away from the road!"i yelled.I ran really fast and pushed her out of the way.The shiny volvo stoped.Bella and Edward got out."Im sorry Lola I did-"edwrd said but i cut him up."Edward I saw you were going to hit her."i said angry.I carried Matie."oh and Bella Jacob is waiting for you."i said before running.I looked at Matie.She had scratches on her face."thank you lola."she said

No comments:

Post a Comment