Saturday, February 13, 2010

Live it upPart 002

My first class was biology.As I entered I could feel a vampire inside that same room.I gave Mr.Molima the paper to sign."Ah yes Miss Vilot you may sit next to Mr.Cullen."Mr.Molima said.I walked to the last table and sat down.Cullen looked frustrated with the thought that he cant read my mind.

I smiled."Hello,my name is Alex Vilot and you are Edward Antony Cullen right?"I asked.Stupid little vampire."Yes,How do you know my name?"He asked confused.I leaned a little bit."I'm the leader of the Volturi.Edward Cullen."I whispored so low."He looked shooked."Never get in my way or eles I will have to kill that little human you love so much and I can do much more pain on her than Jane."I whispored low.

The bell rang and I made my way to the lunch room.Everyone stared at me.I saw Bella with her friends.She looked at me and told me to come sit with them.I sat next to Anglia."Hello,my name is Alex Vilot and I guess I'm new."I said."Welcome to Forks.How long are you stay?"Anglia said."I don't know."I saw Edward looking at Bella."Bella is your boyfriend calling you are something?"I said.Bella looked t him and  Alexs outfit ^^^                                                                                                     walked over to him.

"Bella I want you to be carefull around Alex."Edward told her."Why,She's just a human."Bella said."She's _"I walked over to that table.Edward looked at me more like glare at me."Ever heard of the Volturi Isabella Maria Swan?"I asked."Ye-yes.Who are you."She said scared.I smirked."I'm their leader."You-your a vampire."She whispored."No duh.If I were you I would ditch the -."I looked at Edward."vampire."

I left and ran outside.I pulled out my phone."Aro?"I asked."Yes Misters."He said."Edward Cullen told the human who we are."Yes indeed there will be consquences.Goodbye Misters."I hunged up and smiled.
Alex as Bella
I ran to Jessica's house.I transformed into Bella."Jess!"I screamed.Jessica ran out."What is it Bella?"She asked."I-its that-that my-my dad almost ttt-tryed to rape me."I sobbed."OMG,Bella wait out here."She ran inside and called the police.The police came right away.One of them walked up to me."Are you Isabella Swan?"Yes."I sobbed.I told them everything and them belived me.I was put in the hospital.Carlisle walked in."We meet again Carlisle."I said."Bella are you okay?"He asked.I turned back.He gasped."Alex I thought James killed you."He didn't."Why?"Beacuse Carlisle I'm his leader."

"Juliet Vilet."He said."Yes.God,your son is so stupid."Edward walked in with Rosalie.Rosalie seemed happy.She huged me."I missed you Juliet."She said."So did I friend but you know how things are in Volturia."I said.Edward threw me onto the wall."Aaaahhh remeber what I told you.You get in my way and your pericous human dies in a second."I warned.He backed off.I turned back into Bella.I smiled wickedly.Tim walked in."Isabella Cheif Swan is under arrest for what he did to you."Thanks Tim."I sobbed.When he left I turned back.

"Your sick."Edward said."No,I'm fine."I said.Just then Jacob Black."How can you stand him?"I said."Hello Juliet Vilet."Jacob said."You know her?!!!?"Edward and Rosalie yelled."Yeah she killed my mom."He whispored."She tasted good."Jacob was about to lunge for me but BELLA HAD to interrupt.I ran over to her in a flash.I bit down on her wrsit.I knew that Edward nor Jacob will stad there so I put both of them in soooo much pain.When I finished drinking her blood I killed her."NOOO!Bella!"Edward yelled."BYE Bella!"I moncked.

No comments:

Post a Comment